At Your Stand, we provide various electric vehicle (EV) charging services for EV owners, or people who are considering the EV option, living in condominiums or detached houses across Japan. We develop our own technologies to control EV chargers through our mobile app, where users can make and manage their charging reservations. Our mission is to build a concrete foundation of EV charging infrastructure in Japan so as to allow a smooth and quick transition to EVs.
What We Do
We create the most efficient and convenient EV charging system for you.
Our EV charging system will allow you to minimise your carbon footprint and maximise energy cost savings while providing you with an emergency power supply in the case of a disaster.
Tell us about your plans, and leave it to Your Stand to realise the installation and operation of EV chargers from start to finish!
Consultation – Ground survey – Installation – Operation – Management – Support
Your Stand App
No parking lot management burden
Charging time management system
Reserve your time slot and your EV will be charged accordingly.
Pay directly through the app
Main functions of the app
- EV charger reservation
- Accurate pricing using charging time
- Usage statement management
- Detailed setting of available time slots
- Parking lot reservation for visitors
- Prevention of outsider usage
- Alerting of vehicles left plugged in after charging
Contact us and tell us about your plans. We will provide you with the most appropriate advice and services based on our expertise and experience.
We will carry out a 30-min to 1-hour ground survey to decide several possible locations to install the EV charger and come up with a quotation of the installation cost based on the wiring routes, availability of power and whether there is a need for additional drilling works.
After arranging a date and time, we will visit your place to install the EV charger of your request.
After installation, you just need to download our mobile app, and you can start using the app to make reservations and manage your EV chargings.
Regarding Government Subsidies
How to get a subsidy from the government to reduce the cost of installing an EV charger:
You can benefit from a subsidy from the Japanese government that will partly cover the cost of our EV charger installation. Depending on your area of residence, you will be eligible for different subsidies, so we will propose the most suitable plan. We will also apply for the government subsidies on your behalf to save you all the hassle! Click here for the link to the national government’s EV subsidy page (only in Japanese).
Where do you want to install an EV charger?
- Owning an Electric Vehicle while living in a multi-dwelling apartment can be stressful due to the lack of EV charging facilities. The installation of EV chargers in a multi-dwelling setting requires the consensus of the residents, as well as the management company. Furthermore, there might be a lack of installation space or insufficient power from the distribution board to power an EV charger. Our one-stop service includes the initial ground survey, installation proposal, communication with residents, installation of EV charger, and EV charger management using our app and management systems. So don’t worry, you can rely on our wealth of experience, technologies and meticulous service to find a solution to your EV charging issues!
- Installing an EV charger in a detached house is far more straightforward than in a multi-dwelling setting, as the owner has the power to decide. However, do check your electricity plan or alternative plans that best suit your new lifestyle, where you would need to charge your EV regularly. Your electricity bills may shoot up if not done properly. Furthermore, there are government subsidies for the installation of EV chargers, solar panels and storage batteries. Contact us and we will find the perfect energy management solution for you, in addition to the ground survey, application of government subsidies and installation of the EV charger.
Diana Court Toritsu University
Location: Nakane, Meguro City, Tokyo (31 units)
A Tesla car owner resident who wanted to install a Wallbox charger contacted us for help as his parking lot was the mechanical type. Installing an EV charger on the pallet of mechanical parking lots can be challenging and complicated, usually requiring the parking lot manufacturer to carry out the modification. We contacted the manufacturer and investigated the case together. Knowing that it was only possible to install EV chargers on the highest pallet, we proposed to our client to install two outdoor outlets for charging EVs, and instead install the Tesla Wall Connector on a separate flat parking space.
Canal Wharf Towers
Location: Toyosu, Koto City , Tokyo (499 units)
The management company of this condominium decided to install EV chargers in the parking lot in order to raise the real estate asset value. After carrying out the ground survey, we proposed to install 3 6kW EV chargers considering the size of condominium and projected demand of EV users in the future. The management company initially requested for a fast charger, but we advised them otherwise, due to the hefty initial and running costs and complicated construction works involved. As 6kW EV chargers are covered by both the national and Tokyo government subsidies, the total cost incurred after deducting the subsidies amounted to a mere 10% of the original.
Fuji Television Coastal Studio
Location: Aomi, Koto City , Tokyo
Fuji Television approached us for consultation regarding the installation of EV chargers in their guest parking lots. Many companies have started to incorporate EVs as part of their ESG strategy, or contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is indeed a corporate social responsibility for companies to reduce environmental pollution, and providing EV chargers for EV users is a way to promote the transition away from gasoline vehicles.
Contact us, let us know your plan and we take care of the rest!